Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Photograhy

I fall in love in taking pictures of every moment of my life. I'll just snap, snap, snap whenever i go. Unless when i didn't bring my camera along. But i have very lousy photography skills. HAHA! I found that only picture and kept that moment alive. I don't know how do you say it. Whenever my friends did some funny stuff, i'll just *ssuuupp* take out my camera and start to snap on them. Sometimes they don't realise it but when i post it on FB, my msn will be very noisy and busy!

Well, sometimes i do hate it when i left my camera at home. Like when i went back to kuching, i didn't bring my camera home. I feel very uneasy. I really missed out a lot of shots with my friends......which i think is really baddd.......

Anyway, here are some pictures that i've taken this few days......


At IKEA....



Bandar Sunway

Sunway College after the fire drill

TATA!

No comments: